Monday, July 24, 2023

If you know me, you know that I always travel with electrolyte tablets/powder! This morning this care pack arrived at my door with new goodies to try out to celebrate the launch of Liquid I.V., the number one selling powered hydration brand in the U.S., new arrival to Canada. Check it out! ❤️ “Liquid I.V. is bringing Canadians a great-tasting electrolyte drink mix that is scientifically formulated to help restore electrolyte imbalances that occur through performance and sport, heat and sun, travel and adventure to deliver improved hydration.” With just one single-serving packet and 500 ml of water, Liquid I.V.'s Hydration Multiplier is a convenient, travel-friendly, functional, and great-tasting way to support rehydration and fuel life's adventures. Offering consumers a solution to deliver hydration, electrolytes and vitamins, Liquid I.V. is scientifically developed: - For accelerated hydration - To rapidly replenish electrolytes - With 5 essential vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12 and Vitamin C - No artificial colours - Made with natural flavours - No preservatives - Non-GMO #gifted #notsponsored #travelblogger #travelwriter #prgift #prgiftedpackage #prgifted


No comments:

Post a Comment